Thursday, December 25, 2008

Huckleberry picking

My favorite part when going huckleberry picking is walking all the way up the hill and just sitting at the top and looking at the beautiful view while sitting their having some alone time this bird was squawking at me not know what it was doing I ignored it. After a awhile of it doing this it disappeared on the ground a foot below where I was sitting interested I went down and found that she was protecting her babies.. Ryan then came up to see where I was and took this picture it was a great time as always.


Okay I am usually never in pictures and on this day I didn't look very good but I had to take a picture with the boys.. I like that Aaron is wearing Shannon's sweater and sun glasses it adds something to the picture..
We took a break in between and had a snack before going back up the steep hill to pick... We all can count on Ryan to make very interesting faces while eating too of course.











The second time I went huckleberry picking was with Shannon, Ryan, Aaron, and Alisha.. I really like this pic of Shann we were having fun singing a gossiping away from everyone else...








I was tying to sleep in the car and Aaron was peeing I cant edit that sorry... He yelled at me from the car to bring my camera and take a picture that was laying down right by him, but stood up while he was urinating lol..



I went huckleberry picking two times this summer which is a lot for me mainly because I am always working and don't have time to go pick berries.. The first time I went it was right after working a graveyard shift and I went with my mom and Aaron. It was a lot of fun but I was running off fumes. This is the view from where we were picking it was beautiful.








No comments: