Thursday, December 25, 2008

Swimming in Post Falls


Kyle had gone with us this day and he found this cave type thing.. i love this picture and how his shorts match the moss on the sides of the boulders....













I know what you are thinking wow Ka-Rynn you have some very manly legs and feet... Well there aren't mine hehe.. I really like this picture though...


This is my.. Actually I don't know what face this is, i don't think I look that great but oh well..






We saw a beaver that day and I had never seen on in real life lol.. out of all the pics Ryan took this one was the best because you can see his tail and everything.

















Out of all the pictures that I have of my friends, this one is my absolute favorite of Ryan every time I see it I cant help but laugh.


















This summer we went swimming a lot during my two week break. We didn't go to Coeur d' Alene lake though which that is where you go in this area to go swimming. We went to this spot that the Boys like which is in post falls, you have to hike to get to it and this particular day we had to cross the river first.. Ryan took all the pictures this day mainly because I got a new camera and he wanted to play around with it.





No comments: